Windows 10 Redstone build 14383 ISO
Another day, another build. We are getting close to the RTM (Release to manufacturing) of Windows 10 Redstone (Wave 1). Microsoft is now releasing build 14383 to Windows Insidisers on Fast Ring, and despite it has no watermark, this is not RTM yet. Some rumors have pointed that RTM should release on 8th July or 15th July (most probably). Also, build 14384 is pointed as the first RTM candidate. We will have to wait, but it’s very likely RTM “final” will be ready next week.
You can know everything about this build on Windows blogs. Of course, it’s not a full changelog, but higlights some improvements made since latest public build 14376.
Wzor has uploaded 20 ESD’s to the cloud. It contains ESD’s for both architectures (x86 and x64), for all editions (Professional, Core, Enterprise and Education) and on two languages (English and Russian). You can get them here.
Thanks for Lyraull to upload the ISO’s 🙂
10.0.14383.0 Education English (en-US)
- 64 bits 14383.0.160701-1839.RS1_RELEASE_CLIENTEDUCATION_RET_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO
- 32 bits 14383.0.160701-1839.RS1_RELEASE_CLIENTEDUCATION_RET_X86FRE_EN-US.ISO
10.0.14383.0 Enterprise English (en-US)
- 64 bits 14383.0.160701-1839.RS1_RELEASE_CLIENTENTERPRISE_VOL_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO
- 32 bits 14383.0.160701-1839.RS1_RELEASE_CLIENTENTERPRISE_VOL_X86FRE_EN-US.ISO
10.0.14383.0 Professional English (en-US)
- 64 bits 14383.0.160701-1839.RS1_RELEASE_CLIENTPRO_OEMRET_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO
- 32 bits 14383.0.160701-1839.RS1_RELEASE_CLIENTPRO_OEMRET_X86FRE_EN-US.ISO