Driver Booster 4 [BETA]
Driver Booster 4, as a powerful and easy-to-use driver updater, provides 1-click solution to rapidly & securely update outdated and faulty drivers and install the best matched missing drivers not only for your device drivers but also for your game components. With newly expanded online drivers and Game Components database, Driver Booster 4 can now support more than 400,000 drivers which covered over thousands of driver factory brands; even rare drivers can be accurately discovered. Besides, it also provides useful and powerful tools in Toolkit to help users fix computer common but headache problems, such as system crash, BSOD, device connection error, audio crackling, no sound issues, no network issues, etc. With new advanced compression technology, break-point resume technology and automatic retry mechanism, Driver Booster 4 can download drivers in a much faster and smoother way. In short, Driver Booster is a driver updater to maximally optimize system performance by increasing system compatibility and stability.
IObit is working on a new version of Driver Booster. This article will cover the progress and evolution of the program, and once we released, I pretende to share licenses and cracks.
v4 Beta 1
You can download the program here. Keep in mind that this is pre-release software and may cause problems and instability on your PC. Drivers is something serious to deal with, so I recommend you NOT to test the software on daily use PC’s.
- + Larger Database – Supported updating over 400,000 drivers including Nvidia Geforce 10 series driver.
- + Optimized Download Engine
- – Supported multi-format driver download.
- – New advanced compression technology and auto-downloading the best matched driver can greatly increase download success rate and save your time.
- – With latest break-point resume technology and automatic retry mechanism, driver download process is much smoother.
- + Optimized Installation Engine – Supported installing drivers of various compression methods for higher installation success rate.
- + Improved Ignore function – Added ‘Ignore this update only’ option so you can still scan for later update.
- + Optimized Rescue- Newly designed process for easier and more intuitive driver backup and system restore. Supported manually creating and removing system restore point.
- + Optimized Feedback – Intelligently recommend appropriate solutions to user’s question.
- + Enhanced Toolkit – Added System Information tool and provided skin for tools.
- + New Installer – Brand-new installer for better installation experience.
- + New designed UI – Smoother and better user experience.
Source: IObit Forum